Tuesday, October 18, 2016

2016-2017 Homeschool Interviews

Hi Everyone!

I'm back today with our school interviews. I love these interviews so much! They make me smile.


Super Guy



My name is Super Guy
I am 11 Years old
The yummiest food to eat is Homemade Mac-n-Cheese
My favorite show to watch is My Little Pony
The best thing about school is learning lots.
The worst thing about school is not having a very long recess. 
The coolest person on Earth is Bruno Mars
I am really super good at Building LEGO's
My favorite color is Orange
The best place in the world to be is the Oregon coast
When i grow up i want to play soccer
I really really do not like to eat tomatoes
My best friend is Jack
When i was little i used to drink bottles
3 words that tell about me: active, creative, mischievous
This year i hope to learn Soccer





Boogie Man



My name is Boogie Man
I am 8 Years old
The yummiest food to eat is Beef Soup
My favorite show to watch is Ninjago 
The best thing about school is everything
The worst thing about school is reading for 20 mintues
The coolest person on Earth is Mommy
I am really super good at Building LEGO's
My favorite color is Red
The best place in the world to be is the Aquarium 
When i grow up i want to be a LEGO designer 
I really really do not like to eat raisins
My best friend is Jack
When i was little i used to suck my thumb
3 words that tell about me: smart, happy, silly
This year i hope to learn multiplication


Jelly Bean



My name is Jelly Bean
I am 5 Years old
The yummiest food to eat is healthy foods
My favorite show to watch is Beauty and the Beast
The best thing about school is it's fun
The worst thing about school is when i don't know something
The coolest person on Earth is Mommy
I am really super good at playing and listening
My favorite color is Pink and Purple
The best place in the world to be is home
When i grow up i want to be a police officer
I really really do not like to eat salad
My best friend is Sarah
When i was little i used to wear diapers
3 words that tell about me: silly, cute, funny
This year i hope to learn how to read

I love looking back at the previous years and seeing the change in their answers. It's funny how much they can change within just one year.

 photo Signature1_zps25c33e22.png

No comments:

Post a Comment