Friday, April 13, 2018

Spring Clean Series {Day 4 - Office}


Hi Guys!


Today is Day 4 of my Spring Clean Series.


spring clean series


I'm going to tackle my home office today, and boy is it a disaster.


IMG_3923


Truth be told i don't think i have really cleaned my office for at least over a month, yikes! There are blankets on the couch from when my kids used them to make a tent. There are papers laying all over the place. And of course half filled boxes for our upcoming move.


IMG_3927


I'm so glad i cleaned this room today! It feels so much better to sit at my desk and type up this blog post in a clean space.


IMG_3929


IMG_3932


Are you doing any spring cleaning? What room is your most trouble spot?

Tomorrow, i will share my 5th and final day of my spring clean series. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see that!

 photo Signature1_zps25c33e22.png
*Stock photo provided by Unsplash*

No comments:

Post a Comment