Monday, August 17, 2020

1st Trimester Pregnancy Update

Hi Guys!

In case you didn't already know, i'm pregnant! I'm currently 14 weeks pregnant with our 6th baby.

Baby number 6


Since, i'm now in my 2nd trimester i thought i would give a little recap of how the 1st trimester went.

I found out i was pregnant on June 3rd, much to my surprise.

On July 6th i had my first doctor appointment & ultrasound. During my ultrasound they discovered i have a subchorionic hematoma. Which basically means i have a blood clot near the baby. My doctor said because of this, my chances for having a miscarriage were pretty high. We were able to hear the heartbeat at that appointment, so i was feeling better about it all.

At my next appointment, on August 3rd, we were still able to hear the baby's heartbeat and i had the screening test for down syndrome. We also were able to find out the gender during this screening test.

As far as symptoms go, i've been pretty lucky this time around. I have only had some very mild nausea and that's it. I've also only gained 1 pound during my 1st trimester. It all feels like it is going pretty smoothly.

We are all excited about this new baby and i can't wait to share the gender with you all.

signature








No comments:

Post a Comment