Friday, August 7, 2020

I'm Back


Hey Guys!

If you look back at my blog, you will see that my last blog post was in May of 2019. That's right, i took a whole year off from blogging. It wasn't a planned break, life just kind of happened and i needed to clear my mind.

I'm back now, and i hope to get back into a blogging rhythm soon. However, I didn't just want to start blogging again without some sort of explanation of my absence. I wish i could share with you, all the personal details that lead to my "blog break", but i'm not comfortable with that yet, maybe someday. Until then, it feels good to be back doing what i love (blogging).

In a couple of weeks we will be starting back up with homeschool, this will be our 8th year of homeschooling! I know a lot of you are also homeschoolers, so this week i will be sharing a lot of homeschool stuff. If you are interested in that, then you won't want to miss my blog posts this week!

I hope you all are doing well and i will be back Tuesday with another blog post. Have a great weekend everyone!

signature



No comments:

Post a Comment