Monday, March 10, 2014

A Year In Pictures

Hi Everyone!! I'm starting something new today. I'm going to be taking a new picture every. single. day for the next 365 days!!

I'm doing this in an effort to capture more moments.

 I find that days, weeks, months (sometimes) go by and i haven't touched my camera.

So many big moments in my children's lives I've forgot to capture. (Loosing teeth, riding bikes, etc.)

But i don't just want to capture the big moments, even the smallest of moments are so very important to capture. (like the kids all cuddled up on the couch watching a movie together)


To be able to capture all these moments (big and small) and cherish them forever would mean so much to me. And i know it will mean a lot to the kids someday too!

So without further adieu, here is picture #1/365






~Veronica~


No comments:

Post a Comment