Monday, November 17, 2014

Bath Time {Freebie}

Hi Everyone!!


Today is my....

 "Mommy Confession Time"


I'm not sure about you, but I have the hardest time keeping track of when my children last bathed.

Now before you start thinking my children are dirty, let me assure you they aren't... We give our kids baths every other day, but sometimes one child takes a bath on a different day from the others (he/she got extra dirty that day, etc.) and that's when things get confusing... When did he take a bath? Who's night is tonight? 


That's why i decided to make a handy printable for our bathroom...




Once i printed it out, i laminated it. That way i can write on it with dry erase markers.

I filled in the dates for this week.

Then i put my children's first initial in the box on the day they last took a bath.

Next i taped it up in our bathroom.



I also decided to make one for if you only have one child, or if you would rather each child has their own.

All you do is fill out your child's name and put in the dates.

Then fill in the box on the day they last took a bath.



You can download this Free printable, HERE.

Enjoy!

 photo Signature1_zps25c33e22.png

No comments:

Post a Comment