Wednesday, November 5, 2014

I'm still here!

I know it's been over a month since I've posted anything, but i'm still here!! I really love blogging, so i don't think i'll ever stop.

Last month things were crazy around here...

My daughter (starting back in September) had a huge lump on her neck behind her ear, it wouldn't go away.

We saw a doctor in our little town about it, but he wasn't helpful at all. Finally after her being in pain for weeks, not being able to even turn her neck, we gave in and took her to the ER in a near by town.

I honestly thought they would put her on some antibiotics and send us home, boy was I wrong!

She ended up staying in the hospital for 3 days and 3 nights.

An IV was put into her arm.

Steroids were given to her.

She had 2 surgeries, she was under anesthesia.

IT WAS HELL!!

                                  Her in the ER right after she got her blood drawn and a CT Scan


Her on the first night, this was right after she had gotten the IV.


Her after her First surgery. 


Still being the best Big Sissy, even though she was sick!



Watching Frozen!





Just looking at those pictures and thinking back to those days, brings tears to my eyes.

It is the scariest thing in the world when your child is sick.

You feel so helpless.

I was heartbroken.

 On a positive note though, i am So HAPPY to report that she is 100% BETTER!!!! :-)  Thank God!!


We got released from the hospital on a Wednesday night and on Friday we were driving to Idaho to go to my Grandfather's funeral. (I told you last month was crazy)

We spent the weekend in Idaho and then on Tuesday drove back to Montana.

Then we all came down with a nasty bug.


Then it was Halloween time. (Which i will post pictures of soon!)

It has seriously been one thing after another lately.


I'm going to try my best to get back to blogging  more regularly.


 photo Signature1_zps25c33e22.png

No comments:

Post a Comment