Saturday, November 15, 2014

Holiday Stock-up list {Freebie}

Hi Readers!!

With Thanksgiving less than 2 weeks away and Christmas only 39 days away, i thought now would be the perfect time to start stocking up for the holidays.

I always do a lot of baking and cooking around the holidays, and i always seem to forget to buy enough of things that i need at the store, and also with having people over for the holidays i seem to run out of household products like crazy too. So i always end up have to make trip after trip. With living out in the country this year, it won't be feasible to make trip after trip.

So this year I've decided to make a handy printable stock up list guide.



It has a column of all the items i need to stock up on, how much i'll need to buy of each item, and a check off box (once I've bought that item).

I have a page for food items (Pictured Above) and one page for household items (Pictured Below).




I've also created and empty page for me to add in other items i need to stock up on.




 And because I'm in the holiday spirit (and because i love my readers), i'm sharing this handy printable with YOU!!

You can download my Holiday Stock Up Guide, HERE.

Enjoy and Happy Holidays!! :-)


 photo Signature1_zps25c33e22.png

No comments:

Post a Comment