Saturday, July 1, 2017

July Menu {Printable}


Can i make a confession?!

I absolutely HATE menu planning!

How I've been doing it is spending Thursday & Friday evenings menu planning the next week out, then i would write my grocery list, and then i would spend Saturday morning doing my grocery shopping for that week.

It was really becoming overwhelming and it felt like i was pretty much making the same foods every week.

So what i decided to do was sit down and write out a menu for the whole month; breakfast, lunch and dinners.

This why i can save some time and i won't be making the same foods every week.




I thought i would share it with you all in case you need some new ideas/inspiration.

Before i give you the link for you to download my menu plan i need to share a few notes on it.


  • On July 1st you will see a * next to Dinner, that just means we are eating dinner out that night. 
  • I didn't include side dishes on the menu.
  • I do my grocery shopping once a week, Saturday or Sunday morning. 
Now i'll share with you some links for different recipes used on my menu plan.

Breakfast: 



Lunch:


  • Mac-n-Cheese - My family still LOVES this recipe
  • Spicy Tuna Wraps - Healthy and yummy.
  • Hot Dogs
  • PB&J
  • Quesadillas
  • Chicken Nuggets - I just buy the frozen kinds. Quick and easy!
  • Nachos - Nacho chips, a can of black beans and some shredded cheese make a quick and yummy lunch. 
  • Sandwiches
  • PB&Honey Wraps - Super simple and yummy!
  • Corn Dogs
  • Burritos - Flour tortillas, can of refried beans, and some cheese. 
  • Lunchables - We make our own lunchables with Ritz crackers, slices of cheese and summer sausage. 
  • Corn & Cheese Chowder - Love this pioneer woman recipe
  • Soup 
  • Burgers
  • Pizza 
  • Salad

Dinner:

  • Homemade Pizza
  • Chicken Acapulco - recipe from Kristi Clover.
  • Steak
  • Shrimp Tostadas 
  • Chicken Broccoli Alfredo - recipe from Damn Delicious
  • Mexican Rice Casserole - recipe from Making Thyme for Health
  • Sliders - There are so many great recipes on Pinterest for sliders, our family really enjoys Cuban and Italian Pesto.
  • Tacos
  • Roast - My family loves Mississippi Roast
  • Chicken Enchiladas
  • Baked Potatoes
  • Broccoli Cheese Soup - This recipe is very yummy!
  • Lasagna
  • Whole Chicken
  • Chicken Pot Pie - I use leftover chicken from the Whole Chicken to make this super yummy recipe.
  • Beans & Rice
  • Pork Chops
  • Egg Noodle Soup
  • Beef Stroganoff - recipe from Hip Foodie Mom
  • Ribs
  • Spaghetti
  • Fried Rice
  • Fajitas
  • Chili
  • Egg Roll in a bowl - This recipe is so good.
  • Mexican Casserole 
  • Sloppy Joes - recipe from Pioneer Woman

I hope this will be a blessing to you and your family. 

You can download my July 2017 Menu ------> HERE



 photo Signature1_zps25c33e22.png

No comments:

Post a Comment