Monday, August 12, 2013

Our School Room

Hi Everyone!! Since I shared with you all our curriculum picks for the school year a few days ago, I thought today I would show you some pictures of our school room, where all the learning will be taking place.

The first picture is of our reading area. It has a bookshelf with lots of good books and just in case they need some motivation to read, I've put up some posters that have to do with reading!


Next is the kids work area. The boys share a table, while my baby girl has her own little table. They each have their own 10 drawer carts, where they have their supplies and all their work for that day.


Next is my desk area. To the left you can see where I have my own bookshelf which is filled with all the kids curriculum. Right in the middle of the wall is where we have the whiteboard. In my desk is where I keep my supplies; paper clips, correcting markers, tape, whiteout, index cards, stickers, etc.


Here is a picture of the entire room.


My next post will be about some of my favorite homeschool/school supplies! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment