Friday, May 6, 2016

First Trimester Must Haves

Hey Everyone!

Well, i made it through the first trimester of pregnancy, (Yay!) and now i'm also so close to being done with my second trimester (WooHoo!).

Anyways, so now i thought would be a good time to share with you all, the things that helped me survive the first trimester.

Here is my list of first trimester must haves.




  • Saltine Crackers - They really do help with morning sickness, i would munch on them throughout the day.

  • Prenatal Vitamins - During the first trimester i always felt better when i took my vitamins, because even if i couldn't eat that much, i knew baby was still getting the vitamins he needed.  

  • Toilet Paper - As soon as i got pregnant, i had to get up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom. You will go through a lot of toilet paper. 

  • Heating Pad - Comes in so handy for all the aches and pains that come along with pregnancy.

  • Water Bottle - Helps me stay more hydrated. 

  • Peppermint Hard Candies - Sucking on these also help with morning sickness. 

  • Tylenol - I tend to get more headaches when i'm pregnant, so having Tylenol around is a big help.


Those are the things that helped me get through, what are your favorite things to have on hand during the first trimester of pregnancy?

Next week i'll share my must haves for the second trimester. 

 photo Signature1_zps25c33e22.png

No comments:

Post a Comment