Saturday, May 28, 2016

Second Trimester Must Haves

Hey Everyone!!

I'm so happy to announce that I've passed through the second trimester! Now only a few more weeks to go before Baby #5 arrives!! :)

I recently shared my First Trimester Must Haves, so it's time now that i share the things that helped get me through the Second Trimester.

Here they are...



*You will notice a few of the items from my first trimester list, are also on my second trimester list.*


  • Peppermint Hard Candies - They were on my list for first trimester because of nausea, this time they are on my list for Heartburn.  

  • Bubble Bath - During the second trimester my body is aching so badly, baths are a lifesaver! 

  • Toilet Paper - Seriously this one is always going to be on my lists, you can never have too much. Especially when you are going to the bathroom every 30 minutes! 

  • Water - I drink like 5 bottles of water a day, which is so necessary when you are growing another human.

  • Maternity Clothes - If you haven't bought them before the second trimester, now is the time! 

  • Pillows - Extra pillows make sleeping a little bit easier. 

  • Pregnancy Books - This is always the time i break out my pregnancy books for a quick reference. 

  • Prenatal Vitamins - If you didn't take them during the first trimester, it's not too late. 




Those are the things that helped me, what are your favorite things to have on hand during the second trimester of pregnancy?


 photo Signature1_zps25c33e22.png

No comments:

Post a Comment