Monday, June 18, 2018

New Family Members


Hi Guys!

As you can tell from the title, we have added some new members to our family. I thought today would be a good day to introduce them to you.


Meet Bear

IMG_4228

He is a 2 month old German Shepherd. His father weighs 105 pounds and his mother weighs 80 pounds, so Bear is going to be a big boy one day. He was a father's day present for my husband, because my husband has always wanted a German Shepherd.

Bear is super active and playful, yet he has a lot of moments where is he super sleepy.

He has also chosen to be an outside dog, every time we bring him inside the house he whines.

We all love him and we were very excited to add him to our family.


Now, i'd like to also introduce Snow White

IMG_4249

She is a 6 month old Lionhead rabbit. My husband surprised me with her as an early birthday present, since i love bunnies.

She is fluffy and cute and the perfect addition to our family.

I hope you enjoyed meeting Bear and Snow White, and if you have any tips/tricks/advice on raising dogs or bunnies please let me know in the comments!

 photo Signature1_zps25c33e22.png

No comments:

Post a Comment