Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Coupon Tips & Tricks: #1

Hi everyone! I've been couponing for a few years now and I thought I would pass along some of my tips & tricks in hopes that I can help you save some time & money.

Tips & Tricks #1

Most of the time if a product is new, you can get it for free or really cheap! Usually on new products, they put out high value coupons or even free coupons!! When these coupons come out, I'm always super excited!

 I've gotten air fresheners for really cheap before, it was a new kind and they were priced at like $5.99, but they put out a coupon for $5.00 off any one. So I was able to pick up like 10 of these air fresheners for only $0.99 each!! You can never have enough air fresheners in your stock pile! :-)

Other items I've gotten for free or really cheap are: soda, candy, and household cleaners.


Happy Couponing! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment