Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Moon Dough Fun

Last month I saw on ConfessionsOfAHomeschooler a recipe to make homemade moon dough, so I thought I would give it a try with my kiddos.

A few weeks ago I surprised them one morning by making up some moon dough and we went outside to have some fun playing around with it.

Ingredients:
4 cups flour
1/2 cup baby oil

Mix it all together, then add in some crushed up chalk for color if you want to.

Pros:
  • The kids were entertained for at least an hour.
  • It's only 2 simple ingredients, which I had both of, so didn't I didn't have to spend any money!
Cons:
  • It's very messy, so it's best to have them play with it outside.

If you are looking for something fun for your kids to do this is a really good idea! Here are some pictures of my kids enjoying playing with the moon dough.








Here is the link for where I found the idea for Moon Dough. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment