Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Learning Fun

It's been almost a month since we started school and we've done lots of different fun activities, I thought I would share a few of them with you today!

#1 - Toddler Activity: Bean Sorting

I saw this online somewhere, you put 2 different kinds of beans into one container and have your toddler sort them by color/bean into a cupcake pan.

We used Pinto & Black beans for this activity. I was surprised at how well she did with this, she picked it up fast. As you can tell from the pictures she kept all the black beans together and all the pinto beans together! :-)

This was a great activity and kept her entertained for awhile!



 
 #2 - Ages 4+ Activity: Play dough Alphabet Mats


I found this great recipe online for homemade play dough, it's easy to make and it keeps the kids entertained for hours, but the homeschooler in me wanted to make it educational at the same time. So I printed out these really awesome alphabet play dough mats!

The boys really enjoyed this activity! :-)






This Friday we are planning on doing some fun science activities, stay tuned!! :-)

 





No comments:

Post a Comment