Friday, February 9, 2018

Mardi Gras Printables {Free}


With Mardi Gras coming up on Tuesday, i thought now would be the perfect time to share with you all some new printables I've made for this holiday.


mardi gras 2018


I've been obsessed with making bookmarks for a few years now, so of course i had to make some for Mardi Gras! I think they turned out pretty cute!

IMG_3778


You can download them for yourself HERE.

*Tip: What i do is print them out on cardstock and then laminate them.*


Up next, we have my Mardi Gras Pack. It is smaller than i usually make my "packs", but it's a fun pack. It has both a guy and a girl you can dress up for Mardi Gras.

dress up mardi gras 1


And it has a few puzzles as well.


puzzle mardi gras 1

You can download it for yourself HERE.

*Tip: I also recommend printing these out on cardstock.*

I hope you enjoy these printables, and be sure to check out my 'Printables' tab for more just like this.


 photo Signature1_zps25c33e22.png

No comments:

Post a Comment