Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Quick Catch Up


Hi Guys!

I haven't really done a personal blog post in awhile. You know the ones where i share lots of personal information on what's been going on with my family and me. So i figured today would be a good day to do one of those posts.

This post is totally random, not planned out at all. I just sat down at my computer and decided to start typing, so we'll see what i come up with...


You guys, life has been a roller coaster ride lately.


2492ad33128466397737142e2e1176b1

Some things i can't share with you guys at all (sorry), and some other things i can't share with you yet, both of which are driving me crazy.


The things that i can't share with you all at, are things that are happening to another person in my life, but in a way they are affecting my life completely. It's affecting; my workouts, the way i eat, the amount of sleep i get, my mood, and even my blog.


I hope one day soon that situation will be resolved, until then i just have to survive the crazy ride.


In other news though, I've made it all the way through February without any coffee... I repeat, no coffee!!! I'm so proud of myself for this.  I started drinking coffee when i was 12, and it became a major addiction for me in my early twenties. Now, at the age of 32, i feel free from this addiction. I no longer crave it at all.


Lincoln (my 1 year old) has really become attached to me lately.. I thought it was maybe just a cold or teething, but it's been like 2 weeks now and he won't let me put him down, he always wants me to hold him or sit with him...

bb926359d0b7228cd5fec447c42ad804

I joke about him being obsessed with me, but honestly i don't mind it. I know these days will be gone soon.


Cruz (my 3 year old) is still in the process of being potty trained.. He has been the most stubborn child I've had to potty train yet.. I plan on doing a whole blog post about potty training soon, with what has worked and what hasn't worked.


Karina (my 6 year old) is no longer going to ballet. She started Ballet when she was 5, and she really loved doing it. This year though has been a struggle. She wasn't enjoying it at all. So after giving it 5 and 1/2 months, we gave up. We plan on getting her signed up for soccer this spring.

Dasean (my 10 year old) just had his birthday last week. He most likely will also be doing soccer this spring. He really wants to go to Lego Land someday. In fact every once in awhile he asks me "Mommy, have you and Daddy talked about Lego Land yet?". Because i told him that my husband and i needed to discus it and we would get back to him with an answer. Hopefully someday we will make it there.


Samuel (my 12 year old) is always taking something apart. Mostly Nerf guns, which he loves to modify and spray paint. He sure knows his way around a tool box. He currently has no desire to play any sports, which is kinda funny cause last year he said he wanted to become a professional soccer player... Kids sure can change their minds fast!


My husband has been truly blessed to be busy with work. The jobs keep pouring in, which we couldn't be more thankful for. He also gave up coffee with me this month, he made it 19 days without any coffee. Which i am proud of him for that, and thankful to have a best friend who is willing to support me in such a way.

e06deb09306d48c1a73e44297971ea07

That about sums what's going on in our life right now, well except for the stuff i can't share... Thanks for listening to my ramblings! Hope you are having a great week!

 photo Signature1_zps25c33e22.png

No comments:

Post a Comment