Friday, December 7, 2018

Christmas Sensory Bin {Blogmas Day 7}



Hi Guys!


I'm back today with another fun Sensory Bin...


christmas sensory bin

To make this sensory bin you'll need:
  • Rice (or beans) - I bought a 10 pound bag of white rice for $6.48 and a 4 pound bag of black beans for $4.57, at Walmart. With these amounts, i was able make 3 sensory bins.
  • Plastic Bins w/ lids - I bought a pack of 4, for under $10, at Walmart.
  • Mini Trees - I bought mine at Target for $3 for a 6 count pack.
  • Mini Wreaths - I bought mine at Target for $3 for a 5 count pack.
  • Jingle Bells - I bought mine at Hobby Lobby for $3.50 for a 75 count pack.

I had the rice, beans, and  bins already from when i did the Halloween Sensory Bins. So all i had to do was clear out the Halloween items and store those away for next year, and then add in my Christmas items.


IMG_5192


My kids love sensory bins! This keeps them entertained for a very long time.


IMG_5206


One of the great things about these sensory bins, is that the rice, beans, and  bins are all one time purchases. Just change up the items you add to your sensory bins based on holidays/seasons/etc.


IMG_5202


I hope you enjoyed today's blog post. Have you made a sensory bin before? What's your favorite items to add to yours?

 photo Signature1_zps25c33e22.png

No comments:

Post a Comment