Friday, December 28, 2018

Happy Holidays

Hi Guys!


I kinda fell off the Blogmas wagon, but for my first time ever doing Blogmas i made it 17 days, so i'm pretty proud of myself for that. Especially since i didn't plan to do Blogmas at all, i only decided to do it on the actual first day of Blogmas!


Hopefully i will do it again next year, and be able to make it all the way through.


I hope you all had an amazing Christmas. We were really hoping to have a white Christmas, but that didn't happen. However, a few days after Christmas we got a good dusting of snow, so the kids were happy with that.


Right now we are really looking forward to the new year, i'm already starting to work on a list of goals for 2019. I'd love to hear what some of your goals are for the new year.


That's all i really wanted to say, i hope you all are doing well.


Oh and If you are a blogger yourself, be sure to stop by again tomorrow, as i will have my 2019 blog planner up on my blog for free!


Until then, take care!

 photo Signature1_zps25c33e22.png

No comments:

Post a Comment