Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Baby Fever {Will We Have More Kids?}

I think I will be 70 years old and still have baby fever.


It's just a part of who I am.



baby fever

When I was a little girl, most of my fellow classmates dreamed of being; doctors, lawyers, teachers, etc., while the only desire in my heart was to be a mom. I used to proclaim I was going to have 13 children.



As I grew older that number of desired children slightly changed from 13 to 6.


After having my 5th child, I told everyone that we were done. That was it, no more kids. But I really only said that because I knew that's what everyone wanted to hear. People today don't seem to like big families.


Truth be told, I don't know if we are done adding to our family. I will tell you that sometimes when we are all together hanging out, I will all of a sudden get this feeling like someone is missing. I then start counting the children, only to see that all 5 of them are there, but yet this missing feeling still lingers inside me. My husband believes that feeling comes from the baby that we lost.


Who knows what God has in store for us for the future. I would absolutely love to have another baby, but if that doesn't happen I know i'm incredibly blessed with the kids I have been given.

 photo Signature1_zps25c33e22.png

*Stock photo provided by Unsplash.*

No comments:

Post a Comment