Friday, October 26, 2018

Fall Photos {Kids}


I found the cutest idea for fall photos on Pinterest last month, and my Hubby, just being the amazing person that he is, helped me recreate that idea.



IMG_4784


Isn't this the cutest little setup?! My Hubby built the stand using some free wood he had. I bought the crates at Michael's when they were on sale, and my oldest son stained them for me.

IMG_4700

My Hubby also found some old rusty chains to add a little something extra to this setup.

IMG_4724


I bought the hay bale at Walmart, i think it was like $5.

IMG_4715

The pumpkins i bought at a local grocery store.

IMG_4752


I used some orange craft paint to write 'PUMPKINS' at the top.

IMG_4757


Of course even our puppies had to get their picture taken.


IMG_4778

I think these turned out great, i just wish the lighting would have been a little bit better on this particular day.


 photo Signature1_zps25c33e22.png

No comments:

Post a Comment