Monday, October 8, 2018

Mississippi Roast Recipe


Is there anything more divine smelling then that of a roast cooking?

Even though my diet is vegetarian/vegan, the rest of my family still eats meat.

When i found this recipe on Pinterest a few years ago i thought it sounded a little weird, but once we tried it my family was hooked on it. This is hands down my family's favorite roast recipe.


IMG_4480


Ingredients:

Chuck Roast (boneless)
Brown Gravy mix packet
Ranch mix packet
Stick of butter
Peperoncini peppers (about 4-5)


IMG_4449


Directions:

Place the meat in the crock pot and add all other ingredients on top of it. Cook on low for 8 hours.


IMG_4453


We serve ours with mashed potatoes w/gravy, carrots, and rolls.

mississippi roast 2


I hope you enjoyed this really easy and delicious recipe.

 photo Signature1_zps25c33e22.png

No comments:

Post a Comment