Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Elf Kisses {Free Printable}



Hi Guys!


A few years ago i shared my free Elf Kisses printable, but with the holidays coming up i thought now would be a good time to share it again.


IMG_4807

I think this makes a great addition to the holidays, plus this would be a great way to introduce your elf on the shelf too!


Want to make some for your kiddos? Here's how...


You'll need:
  • Hershey Kisses
  • Ziploc Bag (or any other kind of see through bag)
  • My Elf Kisses label
  • Stapler (or tape works too!)
Here is an up-close look at my Elf Kisses label.


elf kiss

Included in the Elf Kisses label..
  • Green version
  • Red version
  • To/From Labels
I hope you enjoyed this fun holiday printable!

 photo Signature1_zps25c33e22.png

No comments:

Post a Comment