Monday, November 19, 2018

Holiday Stock Up Guide {Free Printable}


The holidays are fast approaching, and if you are anything like me then you often go to make a holiday recipe only to realize you have forgotten something, or with the extra company you've been having you don't realize how low on hand soap you are, or toilet paper, yikes!!


In an effort to make the holidays go a little bit more smoothly this year, I've created a holiday stock up guide.




holiday stock up guide

I've added the basics to this guide for all your holiday baking (sugar, eggs, flour, etc.) and for all extra guests (toilet paper, hand soap, etc.).

I've also left empty spaces for you to add in your own needs.

You can download my Holiday Stock Up Guide for free, HERE!!

 photo Signature1_zps25c33e22.png

No comments:

Post a Comment