Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Thanksgiving Turkey Tips {Free Printable}

Hi Guys!

Every year I call my Mom up with the same questions "when do I put the turkey in the fridge to defrost?", "how long will the turkey stay good for in the fridge?", "what if it's not ready in time for Thanksgiving?"... and every year she answers those questions for me without ever saying "I told you last year, and the year before that, and the year before that.." she's awesome like that!


However this year I decided to pick her brain on all things Turkey and finally write it all down, so that way I can pass the information down to my children some day, and their children, etc. etc., and pass the information on to you guys as well.



Turkey Tips 1


You can download my Thanksgiving Turkey Tips printable, for free, HERE!


I hope this helps you and your family!


 photo Signature1_zps25c33e22.png

No comments:

Post a Comment