Monday, November 12, 2018

Traditional Thanksgiving {Menu, Shopping List, and Recipes} FREE

Hi Guys!

Only 10 more days until Thanksgiving, can you believe it?! Are you prepared yet?! I was able to get a little bit of my Thanksgiving grocery shopping done over the weekend, but I still have more to buy.


Pretty much every year I forget at least one thing at the store, and so I thought in order to help me with all my planning and shopping I would type it all up. And today i'm going to share what I have created with you all.


Traditional Thanksgiving 1


I've written up the menu, the shopping list, and the recipes. I've even divided the recipes into appetizers, main course, and desserts in an effort to make things even easier.



thanksgiving traditional 4

You can download my Traditional Thanksgiving pack for FREE, Here!!


I hope it will be a blessing to you and your family!


 photo Signature1_zps25c33e22.png

No comments:

Post a Comment