Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Thanksgiving Traditions


I can tell you about a handful of Christmas traditions my family had growing up, however I can't think of one Thanksgiving tradition we had other than eat the normal Thanksgiving traditional foods.


Immediately, once i started my own family, I knew I wanted to have some Thanksgiving traditions for my family. Although, we haven't come up with much, I thought i would share our family's Thanksgiving traditions.



thanksgiving traditions

  1. We make pies the night before Thanksgiving; Pumpkin, Lemon meringue, and Chocolate pies.
  2. On Thanksgiving, we eat a light breakfast, and snack throughout the day until the main feast which we serve around 4:00 in the afternoon.
  3. We play games, either board games/card games or video games, together as a family.
  4. We get outside, we usually take a walk to burn off all the food we have eaten.
  5. The day after Thanksgiving we put up our Christmas tree.
That's it, those are our family's Thanksgiving traditions. What are your family's traditions?


 photo Signature1_zps25c33e22.png

*Stock photo provided by Unsplash.*

No comments:

Post a Comment