Friday, February 1, 2019

Goals For February 2019

Hi Guys!

At the beginning of last month i shared with you my goals for January. Tomorrow i'll share how i did with my goals for January, but today i'm going to share with you my goals for February.


So without further ado, here are my goals for February 2019...

feb2019goals
  1. Read 4 books - This is the same goal i had last month, however this goal will increase next month.
  2. Lose 5 pounds - Since February is a shorter month and it has a few different holidays, plus one of my kids birthday, i thought i would make my goal smaller. 
  3. Buy only 1 coffee from a coffee shop - I feel like if i don't have this goal i will buy coffee every time i leave the house, so this goal is sticking around.
  4. Get at least 15,000 steps each day - This shouldn't be too hard of a goal for me to accomplish, but it is a step up from last month.
  5. Go on 2 field trips - Last month my goal was 3 field trips and i believe that if i didn't set that as a goal we probably wouldn't have gone on any, so i'm keeping them in for now until it becomes a habit. 
  6. Workout 5 times a week - Another goal that is the same as last month. I feel like it works well for me though.
  7. Blog 3 times a week - I don't know if you noticed, but my January posts were not consistent at all. I really want to get more consistent with blogging, so hopefully having this goal will push me to get better at it. 
  8. Do some form of scripture writing every day - I really want to get more into the habit of studying the bible, memorizing scripture, etc., so i'm hoping this helps me with that.

Those are my goals for this month. I'd love to hear what goals you are working on this month.

 photo Signature1_zps25c33e22.png

*Stock photo provided by Unsplash.*

No comments:

Post a Comment