Sunday, February 17, 2019

Mini Dollar Tree Homeschool Haul

I have shared before my love for the dollar store, I especially love to buy homeschool supplies there. I recently stopped by my Dollar Tree to see what homeschool goodies I could find, and this is what I bought on that trip.


Mini Dollar Tree Homeschool Haul


Lots and Lots of Workbooks – I have really been needing to find some workbooks to entertain my preschooler while I do work with the older kids. Then I remembered that Dollar Tree has lots of good workbooks and for only $1 you can’t beat it.


IMG_5318


Cruz, my preschooler, has been loving having his own stack of school books, just like his older siblings, and I was really amazed at the quality of these books, especially the sticker books.


IMG_5319


Mini Notebooks – Every year, when the stores have back to school sales, I stock up on notebooks. However, I found these mini notebooks at the dollar store and they seem like they would be handier for the kids than the bigger size notebooks.


IMG_5317


Puzzles – My Dollar Tree had several different types of puzzles. I was able to buy some puzzles for all my kids (ages 13 to 2 years old).

IMG_5323


That’s all for this mini homeschool Dollar Tree haul. If you are a homeschooler, what’s your favorite supply to buy at the dollar store?

 photo Signature1_zps25c33e22.png

No comments:

Post a Comment