Friday, February 15, 2019

Valentines, Colds, and Goals... {Life Update}

Hi Guys!


I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day, and if you don't celebrate, then i hope you had a wonderful Thursday! Fun Fact: My husband proposed to me on Valentine's Day, 16 years ago. It seems like so long ago, i was just a baby then (17 years old). 


val day flowers


We have been battling a cold in our house for the past week, so that is why there hasn't been much new content on the blog. The 2 year old has it really bad, and is not really napping because of the cold. Which, if you are a work from home mom, you know those nap times are when all the work magic happens, so if they stop taking the naps, your whole schedule gets messed up. But it's fine, it's fine. He is on the mend (he actually took a 2 hour nap today), so i'm back on track.


lincoln watching movie


One of my goals for February was to put out 3 blog posts every week, but i don't want to just put out content for the sake of putting out content, i want it to be good/useful content. So far, it looks like i'm going to make that goal, but it would be super helpful if you (Yes, YOU reading this blog post) could leave me a comment and let me know what else you would like to see/hear about... Do you want more homeschooling things? Mom life/parenting? Food? Animals? Books? Fitness?... Let me know in the comments.


charlie in bathtub


I did this crazy thing recently, well crazy for me at least because i'm such a big introvert. We joined a homeschool co-op. It had really been a goal of mine to get out there, and meet new people, etc. So i heard about a new co-op in my area starting, and i went to the information meeting, and ended up signing the family up to join. This was a huge step for me. HUGE. It has turned out to be pretty great though, the kids are loving it, and all the people there are so friendly.


homeschool table

That's about all the news i had to share. I hope you all had a fantastic week.


Take care,


 photo Signature1_zps25c33e22.png

No comments:

Post a Comment