Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Paying Yourself To Workout

Hi Guys!

If you are anything like me than you can't go to a gym to workout. Whether it's because of kids, your schedule, or money, you just can't make it to the gym.


Before i really started my health journey, last month, i had a thought... "Since i'm not paying for a gym membership, why don't i pay myself a little something every time i workout".


paying yourself to workout


This is how it looks like for me...

Every time single time i workout, i pay myself $5. I put that money into an envelope and save it away.

Once I've reached my goal weight, i will then give myself all that money that I've been saving away. Which i will then use to probably buy myself some new clothes. Because at that point i will definitely need new clothes.

It's just nice to have a little extra motivator to workout.

If you want to do this too, but $5 seems a lot or not enough, you can totally customize your amount. $1, $2, $10, $15. etc.. It will all add up in the end. And you will have a very nice little gift for yourself for all your hard work. Which you can then spend on anything you want.


I hope you have enjoyed this little "tip", and if you end up doing it let me know, i'd love to hear about your experience!

 photo Signature1_zps25c33e22.png

*Stock photo provided by Unsplash.*

No comments:

Post a Comment