Monday, January 15, 2018

Weight Loss Series - Day 1 - My Journey


Hi Guys!

This week i'm doing a weight loss series here on my blog. I'm planning on sharing some of my favorite weight loss foods, tools, gadgets, recipes and more.

But first, i'm starting today with sharing my weight loss journey.





I've written previous blog posts about my weight loss. You can read them HERE and HERE.

For those of you that don't have the time to go back and read those posts i will give a summary.

I started out March 30th, 2017 weighing in at 160 pounds. That was my heaviest non-pregnant weight ever. My goal weight is 135 pounds.

Now i'm going to insert some horribly embarrassing photo of myself...



Yikes, I really HATE that before photo! 

Anyways, I started watching what i ate, exercising 6 times a week, and doing a ton of steps.



On May 6th, 2017 i was weighing in at 144 pounds, and by the middle of  June i was at 138 pounds. That's a total weight loss of 22 pounds!



As of today, i'm weighing in at 141 pounds.

It's been an up and down roller-coaster ride losing weight. My biggest struggle is food. Not exactly eating too much food, but not eating the right foods. I'm also a huge fan of sweets.

I'm proud of how far I've come, but i still have more work to do.

Are you trying to lose weight?

If you are wanting/struggling to lose weight, i hope this weight loss series this week will help to encourage/motivate you.

 If i can do it, you can do it. No more excuses, now's the time to reach our goals. And just know, i'll be struggling to do those push-up's too, you are not alone.



 photo Signature1_zps25c33e22.png

No comments:

Post a Comment